For those who don’t recognize what this is. These are the things that fit under the saxophone keys and close the toneholes.
There seems to be some misunderstanding about how these mysterious things are called. Especially in the area where I live in (Netherlands-Belgium-Germany-France)!

Here is the proper name in different languages (in plural):

Dutch/Nederlands: polsters
Flemisch/Vlaams: polsters + tampons
German/Deutsch: polster
French/Français: tampons

English: pads